Technology Is A Tool. Choose Wisely. 516.876.8761
We’re better at handling your business, because we care more.
As a business owner, we understand the challenges you face in balancing your technology needs. With so many options to choose from, it is hard to separate the sizzle from the bacon. To make sure you choose your technology wisely, we work with you to understand your business, define your current requirements and assess your future needs. With this road map, we build you an integrated, technology infrastructure and support system that can ensure your business continuity while maintaining your growth AND your bottom line.
We are a different type of company, and we’re really proud of that. Our business has grown through the growth of our clients and the wonderful referrals that they send our way. We thank them for their confidence and pledge to always handle our clients with the expertise, integrity, enthusiasm and expedience they deserve.
1. Your Ultimate Satisfaction. We pride ourselves on making sure our clients know that their technology is in great hands with our technicians on the job. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy and we will work tirelessly to meet your objectives, handle your IT issues and make sure you are thrilled with our level of service. After all, you deserve it! No hassles, no problems, that’s our promise to you.
2. Detailed Attention and Responsive Service. Your business doesn’t wait for you to catch up, so you shouldn’t have to wait for service. For our contract clients, we offer remote support service so that we can address your issues in real time and get you back up and running.
3. Plain English. We provide you with answers to your technical questions quickly, comprehensively and in a language that you understand.
4. Forecast Accuracy. We provide you with budget forecasts for your technical expenditures to help you plan for growth and to be prepared for upgrades, reliable maintenance, service and change.
5. One Stop Shopping. Our experience, our partners and our resources run deep and we know exactly who to call for what when you are having a complex technical issue. So whether you have a problem with software, the network, your internet provider, your mobile devices, the printer, the copier, or your phone or security system, one call does it all.
6. You’ll Be Ready. When your technology runs smoothly and efficiently, so can your business. Our clients rest easy knowing that our routine and proactive service maintenance prepares them to handle any blip on the radar to ensure business continuity, data retention and quick response to disaster recovery.
7. To keep you in the know. We provide our clients with a monthly newsletter and important updates on sneaky viruses, computer scams, and manufacturer support changes that can impact your business so you are always prepared and up to speed.
To subscribe to POWER UP with John Hassler, click HERE
Read more about John Hassler, 2000 Computer Solutions President. Click HERE
Read our latest articles HERE
"Technology is the campfire around which we tell our stories."
"The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers."
Sydney J. Harris
“Once a new technology rolls over you, if you’re not part of the steamroller, you’re part of the road.”
“Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked.”
“Technology has to be invented or adopted.”
“The art challenges the technology, and the technology inspires the art.”
“Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master.”
Christian Lous Lange
“Technology is anything that wasn’t around when you were born.”
“Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response.”
Arthur M. Schlesinger
“Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people, that they’re basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things with them.”
2000 Computer Solutions, Inc.
393 Old Country Road, Ste. 303
Carle Place, New York 11514